Specifically developed for reablement services, the Daily Living System combines door and movement monitoring with activity sensors and a unique sequencing tool.
Using small sensors placed on household objects essential to an individual’s daily routine, the Daily Living System shows when tasks set as part of a reablement pathway have been completed.
Using the Daily Living System, care professionals can deliver more accurate assessments over a shorter period, speed up reablement and provide individuals with the confidence and skills they need to continue living at home.
How does it work?
- The system creates a clear summary of activity that you can view securely online in easy-to-read charts.
- There are no cameras or microphones, just discreet wireless movement, door and activity sensors with a plug-in hub.
- The movement sensors are simple to install around the property with velcro pads, while the hub just needs an electrical supply.
- The activity sensors attach to household objects such as kettles, toasters, shower heads etc.
- No internet connection is required in the property as the system operates with a roaming mobile sim.
A clear summary of daily activity
Our chart tells you all you need to know
Just Checking can help:
Provide evidence of an individual’s ability to complete daily living tasks, without direct observation
Increase the speed of reablement
Deliver accurate assessments more efficiently
Reduce/eliminate future care packages and promote independence
Enable earlier intervention, reducing delays in hospital discharge
Deliver a consistent assessment model using objective data to support decision making